- One-inch large-diaphragm, true condenser cardioid transducer
- Rugged all-metal body
- Roadworthy construction
- Switchable 20 dB preattenuation pad
- Switchable bass cut filter
- Legendary AKG sound quality
- Designed and engineered by AKG in Vienna, Austria
- Comes with spider-type shock mount and aluminium carrying case
The Perception?220 is a large-diaphragm true condenser microphone offering outstanding build quality and excellent value. Its many useful features and included accessories make this microphone uncommonly versatile. It delivers a classic warm, clear sound and conforms to the stringent standards defined for AKG recording products. These standards are based on AKG?s six decades of experience in making microphones and on input from sound engineers around the world who use AKG products every day.
Its 1-inch large-diaphragm true condenser transducer brings AKG studio quality to the project studio as well as all other areas of recording and live sound applications. A switchable bass cut filter and preattenuation pad make it perfectly suited even for use on loud sound sources producing sound pressure levels up to 155 dB SPL. The rugged and roadworthy design makes it also a perfect choice for on-stage applications. The Perception 220 comes with a spider-type shock mount and a rugged metal case.