- Extremely compact, reliable circuitry
- Switchable bass cut filter
- Switchable 10-dB preattenuation pad
- Unique bayonet mount for capsules
- Universal phantom powering
The SE 300 B operates from any 9 to 52 V phantom power supply. It incorporates a switchable 12 dB/octave bass cut filter at 75 Hz to eliminate footfall noise and a switchable 10-dB preattenuation pad for high-SPL sound sources.
A transformerless output stage ensures pristine full-range audio and prevents low-frequency distortion.