- Recall button: allows you to cue any of the 10 memory CUE points that have been previously set.
- Counter button: tap this button to determine the BPM.
- Out/Exit: stops a music loop. The player will start to loop continuous until you press this button again to exit.
- Reloop button: if a loop has been made and you have hit the exit button, press this button to enter the loop again. To exit loop press OUT/EXIT.
- IN/R.Cue: This allows you to set the cue point without stopping the
playback. This button also sets the beginning of a seamless loop.
- 6 Built-in effects
- 8 times oversampling 1bit D/A converter
- Instant start within 10 msec (sound is produced im- mediately when the PLAY-button is pressed)
- Seamless loop (uninter-rupted loop playback)
- Auto cue
- Realtime cue
- Frame search
- 4 different speed scan
- The BMP adjustment range with the pitch slider can be set to +/- 8%,
+/- 12 % and +/- 16%.
- Pitch display
- 10 number buttons for direct track access
- 30 programmable tracks
- 10 cue points can be memorized
- digital output RCA coaxial
- Relay playback (using the control-jack)
- Built-in beatcounter
- Large bright LCD
- 60 seconds transport protection
- Auto-protection (after 15 minutes of no activity in pause mode, the laserdiode will be turned off).
- Power supply: AC 220~240V, 50/60Hz
- Powercons.: 25W
- Main unit: 482 x 88.8 x 262.5 mm
- Control unit: 482 x 132 x 74 mm
- Weight: Main unit: 5 Kg
- Control unit: 2 Kg