- Switchable boost/cut ranges of ±6 or ±12 dB
- 12dB per octave, 3dB down @ 50Hz low-cut filter
- Front panel bypass switch
- ±12 dB input gain range
- 4-segment LED ladders for monitoring output levels
- XLR and TRS Inputs and Outputs
- Internal Toroidal Transformer
- Frequency Repsonse of <10Hz to >50kHz
- Dynamic range of greater than 108dB Klik hier voor meer informatie (externe link)
Slechts 1 demo exemplaar beschikbaar!
The dbx® 2-Series Graphic Equalizer series have been designed to meet the needs of the most demanding sound reinforcement environments, while offering the simplicity of straightforward controls. The 131 not only offers standard features like single-channel, 31, 1/3 octave bands, ISO frequency centers, +/- 12 dB input gain range, and switchable 50Hz/12 dB per octave low-cut filter, but also includes other insightful features. These features include 20 mm faders; selectable +/-6dB or +/-12dB boost/cut range for precise gain adjustments; XLR, and 1/4'' TRS connectors for installation ease; balanced inputs and outputs for quiet operation. The visionary design of the dbx 2-Series makes your job easier.
Single 31-band, 1/3-octave Constant Q frequency bands