Opnemen en afspelen van USB en SD. Maar ook alle denkbare in en uitgangen inclusief gebalanceerd. Een hele komplete machien die we ontwikkeld hebben door 10 jaar ervaring met solid state recorders (PMD680, PMD670, PMD660, PMD560 etc...).
* Recording to SD(HC) cards or various USB devices
* OLED display
* Balanced and unbalanced audio input / output
* Digital audio input / output as SPDIF and AES/EBU
* Serial (RS232) / Parallel Remote
* USB keyboard input for easy track naming
* ±20% Pitch Control, Tempo Lock
* 19 inch rack mountable, 1U size
* Supports WAV (PCM) and MP3 format
* Connecting to PC via USB
* Contact closure remote control
* Audio Marking during record & Mark search playback
* Skip Back Playback
* Audible Quick Search
* Various playback modes (Single/Continuous, Repeat, Random)
* Power On Auto Play
* Easy file search with Jog Wheel
* Headphones with Level Control
The Denon DN-F650R is a highly versatile professional solid state recorder offering recording to and between SD/SDHC flash card and USB external drives. Designed to fulfill the most demanding playback and recording applications in AV installation, audio production, live sound, theatre and broadcast, the DN-F650R is a professionally specified up to date replacement for cassette, DAT, MD, CDR and commodity PC based systems currently fulfilling such roles. Balanced XLR analogue audio and AES/EBU digital I/Os are featured, as well as unbalanced analogue and SPDIP connectivity. Serial, parallel and contact closure remote control are supported, and the unit can be operated with DENON’s latest RC-F400S ‘Hot Start’ serial remote controller.
The OLED display and easy file search jog wheel enable simple front panel operation. A USB Keyboard input allows for simple file name editing. A variety of playback modes includes single, repeat, random, continuous and skip back play. Pitch control (between +20 and –40%), tempo lock, and a headphone out with volume control are also included. Cascade recording and file management capabilities between the SD / SDHC card and connected USB drive, and USB connectivity to PC enables file transfer.