The AR-32 is an architectural DMX controller for wall mount or table top use. It can record chases and shows in realtime and playback them. The range of application is endless. It?s common for conference and meeting rooms, exhibition stands, offices, showrooms and sales rooms. The light designer initially records the scenes to the AR-32 memory from any DMX controller and anyone can simply recall them using the table/wall unit or the included infrared remote without to know about DMX signals and programming. Also remote playback using external DMX-signals is possible. Further on all shows can be run using the internal time/week planner.
- 512 Channel Architectural real time recorder/playback system
- Direct access on 32 shows / endless scenes.
- DMX, Manual, Infrared and Auto trigger for show playback
- Link to PC (AR-32 Software) via USB input
- Set Auto On/Off times using a weekplanner
- 19? rack system; Space rack Mount
- Power failure memory
- Link to AR-32 power supply via standard Cat 5 cable
- 3 pin XLR DMX Input & Output