- Each channel can control up to 1A @ 24V (supplied by external power supply).
- Dimming is performed with a 500Hz PWM signal, and 8 bit resolution.
- There are 2 automode programs with adjustable speeds that cycle through colours when RGB leds are connected to the outputs.
- DMX address or Automode is set using any standard RDM controller
- 4 LED ports on 10 way screw connectors
- 1 input DMX on 3 way screw connector
- Status LED
- Each channel has auto reset 1A over current protection
- Standard 4 module wide din-rail enclosure
- Operating 0 >50 ambient
The DIN-LED4PX is a 4 channel constant voltage LED driver with DMX/RDM input.