- 2-way bi-amplified, optimized active loudspeaker system
- High-output titanium driver: 1.35"
- 10" woofer with 2" (50mm) voice coil
- 165W rms LF amplifier, 35W rms HF amplifier, 400W (330W + 70W) Peak
- Built-in 24dB/octave @ 1800Hz electronic crossover
- Amplifier thermal protection, short circuit, & DC protections
- Balanced XLR Line input with pass-thru XLR connector
- Switch Full-range / Monitor 100Hz low-cut filter
- Perforated steel mesh grille
- Recessed flush handles
- Water-resistant textured black paint
- Flyable, pole mountable, floor wedge-able
- Woofer size: 10"
- Woofer magnet: 2"
- Woofer coil size: 30oz.
- Horn dispersion: 80 x60
- Crossover frequency point: 1.8KHz
- Horn driver: 1.35"
- Woofer impedance: 8ohms
- Total loudspeaker impedance: 8ohms
- Frequency response: 70Hz - 20KHz @ -3dB
- SPL Max: 121dB
- Amplifier power (rms): 165W+35W
- Amplifier PEAK power: 330W+70W
- Dimensions (DxWxH): 300 x 310 x 520 mm
- Weight: 18.5 kg
The 10" Gemini GVX-10P Active Loudspeaker boasts a sleek compact design while still packing quite a punch. The 2-way bi-amplified, optimized active loudspeaker is equippped with a 10" woofer and 2" voice coil, 200W RMS (165W LF, 35W HF), and a 400W peak.
Accurate, detailed midrange and pleasant, smooth highs allow the GVX-10P loudspeaker to be driven to perform. To protect your investment, the Gemini GVX-10P speaker has short circuit, amplifier thermal, and DC protections.
Other features include balanced XLR Line input with pass-thru XLR connector and a switch for full-range or monitor 100Hz low-cut filter. The Gemini GVX-10P loudspeaker has a perforated steel mesh grille. water-resistant textured black paint, and recessed flush handles that make it gig-worthy. It is also flyable, pole mountable, and floor wedge-able.