- 2-way biamplified, optimized active loudspeaker system
- High output titanium driver 1.5"
- Amplifier thermal, short circuit, and DC protections
- Balanced XLR line input with pass-thru XLR connector
- Switch: Full-range / monitor 100Hz low-cut filter
- Perforated steel mesh grille
- Recessed, flush handles
- Water-resistant textured black paint
- Flyable, pole-mountable, floor wedge-able
- 12" woofer with 2.5" (63mm) voice coil
- 300W RMS, 1200W Peak
- Built-in 24dB/octave @ 1800Hz electronic crossover
- Linear frequency response: 50Hz to 20KHz
- Weight: 33kg.
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 421.6mm x 690.9mm x 442m
The 12" Gemini GVX-12P Active Loudspeaker packs quite a punch despite its deceptively compact design. The GVX-12P loudspeaker system delivers accurate, detailed midrange and pleasant, smooth highs.
The 12" woofer with 2.5" voice coil and high-output 1.5" titanium driver can be driven to its limits by this Gemini 2-way bi-amplified optimized active loudspeaker without distorting your sound. The GVX-12P offers 300W RMS with a 1200W peak, and is equipped with amplifier thermal, short circuit, and DC protections.
The Gemini GVX-12P speaker is also physically protected by its 3/4" MDF construction, a perforated steel-mesh grille, and a water-resistant textured black paint finish. Recessed flush handles make taking this Gemini speaker to your gigs even easier. What's more, the GVP-12P active loudspeaker's enclosure is flyable, pole-mountable, and floor wedge-able.