- 2-way biamplified, optimized active loudspeaker system
- Amplifier thermal, short circuit, and DC protections
- Balanced XLR line input with pass-thru XLR connector
- Switch: Full-range / monitor 100Hz low-cut filter
- Perforated steel mesh grille
- Recessed, flush handles
- Water-resistant textured black paint
- Flyable, pole-mountable, floor wedge-able
- High-output titanium driver 1.5"
- 15" woofer with 2.5" (63mm) voice coil
- 440W RMS LF amplifier, 60W RMS HF amplifier, 1000W Peak (840W + 160W)
- Built-in 24dB/octave @ 1800Hz electronic crossover
- Linear frequency response: 50Hz to 20KHz
- Weight: 33kg.
- Dimensions: (WxHxD): 421.6mm x 690.9mm x 442mm
Like the rest of the GVX series, the GVX-15P has a sleek, compact design that allows this 2-way biamplified, optimized active loudspeaker system to pack quite a punch. The accurate, detailed midrange and pleasant, smooth highs allow the 15" woofer with 2.5" voice coil and high-output 1.5" titanium driver to be driven to its limits without distorting your sound.
The GVX-15P features 500W RMS (440W LF + 60W RF) with a 1000W peak (840W + 160W), and comes with amplifier thermal, short circuit, and DC protections. The speaker is also physically protected by its 3/4" MDF construction, a perforated steel-mesh grille, and a water-resistant textured black paint finish. Its recessed flush handles make transportation even easier, and the enclosure is flyable, pole-mountable, floor wedge-able.