- Woofer size: 2 x 15"
- Woofer Magnet: 60 oz.
- Low frequency driver 2.5" Voice coil
- High frequency driver: 1.5" voice coil
- Horn dispersion: 80 x 60
- Crossover frequency point: 1.8Khz
- Connectors: 2 x Speakon NL4MP
- Enclosure: 18mm (3/4"), MDF
- Finish: Black acrylic lacquer
- Grille: Metal grille
- Handles: 2 Ergonomic handles on sides
- Rigging hardware: M8 threaded bushing
- Can be stand or pole mounted
- Power-handling Nominal/Program/Peak: 800W RMS/1600W/3200W
- Frequency range: 50Hz - 20kHz
- Sensitivity 1W@1m: 102 dB
- Maximum Sound pressure level: 136dB
- Nominal impedance: 4 ohms Weight: 39.5kg / 87.1lb.
- Dimensions:(WxHxD): 420 x 1117 x 435mm (16.5" x 44" x 17.1")
The 15" GVX-215 Passive Dual loudspeaker offers power handling of 800W-1600W and a peak of 3200W. It has 2x 15" woofers with a 2.5" voice coil low frequency driver and a 1.5" voice coil high frequency driver.
Connect the GVX-215 via its 2 Speakon NL4MP inputs, one for your system or power amp, and the other to connect to an additional speaker.
The Gemini GVX-215 loudspeaker is also physically protected by its 3/4" MDF construction, a perforated metal grille, and 2 ergonomic handles for easy transportation to and from the gig. An M8 threaded bushing is included for flying and the enclosure can be stand or pole mounted.