- 500W RMS
- 1000W Peak
- 18" subwoofer with 3" voice coil and 62oz magnet
- Balanced, XLR / 1/4" phone "combi" connectors accept input signal from any balanced or unbalanced signal sources
- Balanced XLR full-range output and high-pass output
- Volume control knob
- Frequency control knob
- Phase switch
- LED clip monitor
- Limiter circuit
- Electronic crossover with adjustable frequency control
- Enclosure: 18mm (3/4"), MDF
- Finish: Black acrylic lacquer
- Grille: Metal grille
- Handles: 2 Ergonomic handle on each side
- Pole mount: diameter 35mm
- System power rating: 500W RMS / 1000W Peak
- Frequency range: .37Hz - 250Hz
- Maximum Sound pressure level: 138dB
- Woofer size: 18"
- Woofer magnet: 62oz.
- Low-frequency driver: 3" (76.2mm) voice coil
- Crossover frequency adjust: 55Hz to 200Hz
- Weight: 45kg
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 560mm x 680mm x 580mm
Gemini GVX powered subwoofers like the 18" GVX-SUB18P are designed to go beyond all limits and perform at a level that leaves you in awe.
The GVX-SUB18P subwoofer's compact design and 500W RMS power handling makes it a welcome additon to any live sound setup. Its 18" subwoofer speaker with 3" voice coil and 62oz magnet combine to deliver clean, deep, and pulsating bass. The Gemini GVX-SUB18P active subwoofer's rugged solid build means it will withstand any event whether deployed in mobile or permanent installs.