- XLR, balanced 1/4" TRS, and RCA unbalanced input connectors
- Magnetic Shielding
- Level Control
- 4 threaded mounting points conforming to Industry-standard pattern, 107.9 x 50.8 mm (4.25 x 2.00 in)
- center to center. M6 metric threads.
- Frequency Range : 37 Hz - 20 kHz
- Input Connectors : Balanced XLR, 1/4" TRS, RCA
- Amplifier Power : LF/HF: 95 W / 70 W
- Finish : Metallic Anthracite Pain / Dark Matte Black PVC
- Dimensions (H x W x D) : 397 mm x 254 mm x 335 mm (15.6 in x 10 in x 13.2 in)
- Net Weight : 12.7 Kg (28 lb)
Prijs per stuk.
The LSR2328P Bi-Amplified Two-Way Model is based on an 8" (203 mm) long excursion woofer and a 1" (25 mm) soft dome tweeter. It includes balanced XLR, balanced 1/4" TRS, and RCA unbalanced input connectors to allow connection of professional mixing consoles, computer audio interfaces, audio visual equipment, and consumer audio systems.
A detented level control allows fine adjustment of individual speaker levels to balance each speaker in the system. Low Frequency and High Frequency Trim controls let you tailor the speakers response to preference or room acoustics. A neoprene rubber pad on the bottom of the speaker provides acoustic isolation and increases stability when the speaker is placed on a speaker stand or a console top. Mounting points are included and the enclosure has been reinforced for safe mounting using industry-standard mounting hardware.Features: