- USITT DMX512, DMX512(1990) & DMX512-A
- RDM ANSI E1.20 (Controller and Proxy)
- Streaming ACN (Draft and Final)
- ArtNet I & II
- Strand ShowNet
- ETCNet 2 & 3
- High voltage input: 85-264VAC / 47-70Hz / 5W
- Low voltage input: 12VDC 20% / 5W
- Overvoltage and ESD protected power inputs
- PoE, Power over Ethernet
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 220 x 44 x 160 mm (8.6" x 1.7" x 4.9")
- Weight: 900g, 30oz
- Enclosure: Anodized extruded aluminum
- Operational frequency range: 2402-2480 MHz
- Output power levels: 300mW (25dBm) (only allowed in North America), 100mW (20dBm), 50mW (17dBm), 10mW (10dBm)
- Tested link range: 500m in urban area using 100mW output power mode
- DMX: 2 XLR Neutrik 5-pin gold plated male (self terminated)
- Antenna: 2 RP-TNC male
- Ethernet: 1 Neutrik Ethercon RJ45
- AC: IEC 320-C14 male
- DC: Pluggable terminal strip, Phoenix MSTD 2,5
Be a part of the Flex(ible) revoltion with the PLASA Innovation Award winning CRMX Nova FX2 RDM.CRMX Nova FX2 RDM is a device that can be user configurable as a transmitter OR receiver for two (2) DMX/RDM universes with support for ethernet based protocols like Streaming ACN (sACN), Pathport, ETCNet, ArtNet, etc. It supports two full DMX universe of up to 1024 channels at maximum refresh rate.
Modes of operation and protocol settings can easily be controlled from ourCRMX SuperNova RDM controller.
Multiple CRMX FX2 RDM units can be used together to transmit even more universes, allowing for expanding the system.
CRMX Nova FX RDM is based on LumenRadio's advanced CRMX technology, hence you get all the advanced features such as automated cognitive coexistence, DMX fidelity, low latency, strong encryption, etc. This is combined with support for ethernet and remote settings, making a never before seen flexible system that can wirelessly tie your system together; for instance mix ETCnet dimmers with Pathport nodes and Shownet dimmers and control them all from your ArtNet console.
CRMX Nova utilized the international license free ISM band (2.4GHz).