- Designed to withstand adverse environmental conditions
- 50% less self-noise than the majority of shotgun microphones
- True condenser (externally RF biased)
- Extremely low handling noise
- High level of immunity to radio frequency broadcast
- Superior broadcast sound quality
- Weather resistant aluminium storage cylinder included
The NTG-3 is the result of years of development by RDE engineers, providing the professional broadcast and film industries with an affordable yet uncompromising microphone.
Using a technology known as RF-bias the RDE NTG-3 is almost completely resistant to moisture, making it the only option when recording in any demanding environments where condensation is an issue.
In addition to its robust properties the NTG-3 combines very low weight (163g), a durable anti-glare finish and incredibly low handling and self-noise (13dBA) to become RDEs premier A/V microphone.
When not in use the NTG-3 can be stored away in the included weather resistant aluminium storage cylinder, providing additional protection when travelling and storing the microphone.
|Power||P48 (48V) phantom supply|
|Acoustic Principle||Line Gradient|
|Directional Pattern||Super Cardioid|
|Frequency range||40 Hz - 20 kHz|
|Signal noise ratio||81 dB SPL (A - weighted per IEC651)|
|Equivalent noise||13 dB SPL (A - weighted per IEC651)|
|Maximum SPL||130dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KO load)|
|Maximum output voltage||8.2dBu (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KO load)|
|Sensitivity||-30 dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (31.6 mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz|
|Dimensions||255mmH x 19mmW x 19mmD|