- Power supply: AC 230V / 50 Hz
- Power consumption: 500W
- Lamp (Scan 160): 24V 250W ELC
- Lamp (Scan 260): HSD-250/72, HSD-250/80
- Lamp socket: GX5,3 / GY9,5
- Controls: DMX, Music, Master-Slave
- DMX Channels: 6
- Colours: 11 dichroic colours + open
- Gobo: 14 static gobo's + open
- Shutter: Flash rate 1-10 Hz
- Cooling: Fan cooled
- Connection: 3 Pin XLR serial in- output
- Beam angle: 14 degrees
The Scorpion scan 160 is a six channel DMX scanner.
It is either equipped with a 24V/250W ELC bulb light source. It has a static gobo wheel with 14 gobo's and one open as well a colour wheel with 11 vivid colours. The colour wheel has a rainbow function and the gobowheel also function as shutter and strobe.
For smooth movements this scanner is equipped with 16 bit pan and tilt resolution.
The Scorpion 160 can be controlled by 6 channels DMX or to the beat of the music by its built-in processor.
Lamp: HL 80809O